All Made-to-Order jewelry will take approximately 5-6 weeks for completion. Duration of the production lead time will depend on the complexity of the piece and our workload.
Jewelry containing precious gemstones, gold, large antler, fossil or bone works and customization will need additional production time.
Above time estimate does not include weekends or public holidays. After order fulfillment, you will receive an email with tracking information.
Our jewelry will be shipped out from Switzerland.
Speed and charges of shipping depend on product type, product origin and shipping destination. It can get a bit confusing, that's why we've made these tables to help you out.
|All Jewelry Items||Free Shipping||Upon Request|
International from Zurich
5-10 business days to Europe with tracking
10-20 business days worldwide with tracking
3-5 business days via FedEx
* Does not include 5-6 weeks production lead time.
** Shipping estimate as reference only, actual delivery time will largely depend on customs clearance time and your local courier's processing workload.
*** Worldwide shipping locations are subject to our courier network reach, please contact us before placing order if in doubt.
- 1.Please check your detailed shipping address and contact number carefully before submitting your order. To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect shipping information. If the package is returned non-deliverable, re-delivery can be arranged at customer’s own expense.
- 2.If you refuse any shipments from us, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit / refund issued when applicable.
- 3.Order Tracking: All of our international shipments can be tracked, you will receive your tracking number in your shipment confirmation email.
- 4.Shipping to a different country: We're working to make it easier for you to send gifts to friends and family across the world. Currently, to guard against online fraud, we require that the country of your Ship-To address matches the country of your Bill-To address.
If your order does not arrive on time or is lost in transit, we will open an investigation with the shipping courier. This process can take up to four weeks for the investigation to be completed.
Once the investigation is complete, if your order is lost in transit or delivered to the wrong address, we will replace your items if they are still available. If we cannot replace them, then we will refund your order, as well as any associated shipping costs.
If tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must contact your local delivery carrier and deal the issue directly with them. Mortis Ores does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been stated as delivered by the courier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the courier confirms as being delivered.
Import Duty, Tax and Brokerage Fees
We make every effort to minimize any import duty, tax and brokerage fees to which you may be subject. However, depending on the destination country of your order, duty, tax and brokerage fees may be assessed upon importation. Our shipping charges are only for the cost of carriage and do not include these additional charges. Please contact the courier and the customs authority in your country for further information.
Please note that it's your own responsibility to clear custom duty in order to receive your order and we have no influence on this procedure.
Mortis Ores has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the costs could be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.