Sterling Hearts Armor Bracelet
🔱 Crafted for the noble hearts of sterling quality, this chunky silver armor bracelet symbolizes grand spirit and lionhearted bravery that will stand the test of time. Generously sized (20mm in diameter) and intricately adorned beads are stylized with our elaborately detailed skull T-bar clasp to complete this exquisite bracelet.
🔱 The bracelet weigh approx. 85 grams of sterling silver, it feels sturdy and luxurious and is very comfortable for daily wear.
🔱 Each Mala bracelet will be carefully handmade with a lot of love and attention to details, we can customize any length of your preference for a tailored and comfortable fit.
99.9% Satisfaction Guarantee.Because there’s always room for improvement and our commitment to craftsmanship and service extends beyond delivery.
We at Mortis Ores want you to be thrilled with your new purchase. If you don't have a positive experience of our work for any reason, we will do all it takes to make sure you are satisfied with our after care service.
How to Return an Item
Step #01: Contact us
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you want to return your product. Be sure to include your order number in the email. It's crucial that you contact us first, as we have multiple return addresses in Asia and Europe.
Unfortunately, we cannot confirm any returns from customers if we are not contacted ahead of time!
Step #02: Send the item back to us
Send the item back to us, to the address given by our support team. Make sure you leave a note with your order number in your return package. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item (except for quality-related issue). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
If returning for refund, please ensure your jewelry has no visible signs of wear and, if possible, is returned using the original packaging including original papers/invoice.
PLEASE NOTE: If returning an order from outside of our product origin countries, please ensure that your courier understands and marks the shipment as RETURNED GOODS, therefore no duties or import fees are charged to shipment. If the shipment comes with tax/duties, the package will be refused and returned to you.
Step #03: Get your refund
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
We charge the following restocking fees for all made to order jewelry:
One-Size Necklaces / Pendants / Adjustable Rings
Returnable for a refund within 15 days of delivery. A 15% restocking & handling fee will be deducted from your refund.
Custom Sized / Bespoke Jewelry
Personalized jewelry are ineligible for return, exchange, or refund. unless it is a quality related issue upon delivery. In the unlikely event of such issue, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery confirmation.
Precious Gemstones and Diamonds Jewelry
Diamonds and gemstones are final sale and therefore ineligible for refund, return, or exchange. For any craftsmanship related issue, we will fix your jewelry at our costs.
If you wish to cancel your order, please email us with your cancellation request as soon as possible to avoid cancellation fees. Because of the made-to-order nature of our work, you may do so without charge within 48 hours/the following business day of initial order time. Orders cancelled after 48 hours may be subject to cancellation fees appropriate to the order.
Fit & Size Exchanges
We offer size exchanges on most standard sized jewelry, please contact us for more information on remaking, exchanging, or modifying your customized jewelry.
Engraved jewelry may be returned or exchanged depending how the engraving is done, please contact us when necessary.
Shipping & Quality Related Issues
If you do not receive your product (due to lost mail for example)
If the item you receive is defective or faulty, damaged during shipping , we refund you the credit to the original payment method or resend the item after receiving photo/video proof. If you believe your item was damaged during shipping, it is important to send our Customer Care team photographs or video showing the damaged packaging as well as “ Proof of Damage” documentation issued by the courier, where applicable, to process your exchange or refund. Alternatively, if the package was damaged on delivery, you can reject it. Mortis Ores will ship you a new replacement at the earliest date possible upon courier's confirmation.
For damaged product, it is important to report such damage within 48 hours after your package has been delivered.Once we receive your package, we will issue credit in the amount of your item, plus the cost of the return shipping, provided that you also include a copy of the receipt itemizing the return shipping cost.
Please be aware that the actual colors of our printed items or natural antlers, gemstones may differ slightly to the colors displayed by your digital devices’ screen, this by no means will be considered defective or faulty by our quality standard.
If you feel your item is significantly different from the product description and photos, you can A: Return it within 15 days of receiving your product and get a store credit or a full refund, or B: Get a partial refund and keep the item.
Mortis Ores reserves the right to charge 15% handling fee for all items returned due to non-quality issues.
If you receive a wrong item:You can either 1) exchange it for the right item ( when in stock) or 2) return it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with our Customer Care team before sending the items back.
Our return policy lasts 15 calendar days. If 15 calendar days have gone by since you have received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If an item is missing from your order: contact our Customer Care team to inform about the missing item from your order. Once we confirm that an item was missing, we will offer a full refund of the item value or initiate the replacement process.
To be eligible for a return, all merchandise returns must be unworn, unused, unwashed, and still, have the original tags attached ( where applicable ).
To complete your return, please make sure to specify order number(s) on the return packaging so we can ensure your credit is refunded accurately.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, except for any quality related issues. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In case if you have paid import duty of your purchase, we cannot refund your import duty & taxes or any other associated brokerage fees.
The following terms also apply:
* All returns must be authorized by Mortis Ores by Email.
* Money back guarantee does not apply to engraved items, print-on-demand garments (except for quality-related issues), gift cards, or sale items.
* For Made-to-Order custom sized jewelry, we do not offer refunds but we do facilitate exchanges for different sizes or different jewelry of equal values.
* Mortis Ores reserves the right to revoke this offer if we identify what we believe to be a pattern of abuse or fraud.
* We do not cover import duties, tariffs, or other fees paid by customers to third parties in order to receive the order.
* We do not provide refunds for products that have been used, altered, or damaged after you've received the shipment.
* Returned apparel must be unworn and unwashed ( free of any detectable stains from makeup, deodorant or wear )
* Damages and defective items must be reported within 48 hours of receiving merchandise or it cannot be returned.
* If you believe you have received an incorrect item, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your package.
* We recommend shipping packages back using Flat Rate shipping with a tracking number, as we are not responsible for lost packages or stolen packages. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Mortis Ores will not issue return credit.
* Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. Mortis Ores does not provide return shipping labels. A restocking fee of 15% of original purchase price will be assessed on orders that are refused by the customer at the time of delivery due to non-damage or non-quality issues, or returned due to an "un-deliverable" address.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Mortis Ores reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
All sale items cannot be returned for refund or store credit. Additionally, all print-on-demand garments are non-returnable, however, we do offer sizing exchanges for first-time customers.
- Gift cards
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery.
- Shipping costs.
- Made-to-Order Jewelry, Bespoke Jewelry and other print-on-demand arts and garments (unless there is actually something wrong with the print or product).
Return by Mail
Kindly note that without including your order number on the returns slip with your returned item(s) there may be a delay in processing your return.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached, where applicable.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend sending your return via local Flat Rate shipping with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item without traceable shipment.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed within 2 business days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, usually between 7-14 business days, the refund will reflect on your bank or credit card statement.
Mortis Ores does not credit original shipping charges.
Still Need Help? Catch Us Here!
Precious Metal Jewelry Care
With time, any precious metal jewelry piece that is exposed to air will tarnish.Silver and brass tarnishes faster in areas with high humidity and air pollution. Additionally contact with materials like cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, deodorant, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process.
- Avoid direct contact with body lotions, perfume, hair sprays, sunscreen or other chemicals.Remember to remove rings & jewelry while applying those products.
- Remove jewelry before going to bed.
- Keep away from heat / direct sunlight, avoid humidity,keep your silver jewelry out of the bathroom and shower area.
- Remove jewelry when bathing, showering, swimming or during spa treatment.
- Remove jewelry during physical activities, e.g. gym, cleaning, gardening.
- Do not use paper towel or tissue to clean/wipe as they may contain wooden particles that may scratch the jewelry,use a soft silver cloth.
- Store jewelry in an air tight jewelry box to keep them moisture free.
- Avoid sulfur producers such as leather, newspaper, rubber and when preparing foods containing sulfur such as eggs, onions, fish or shellfish.
To clean or silver or brass, use a soft cloth with a polish formulated specifically to remove tarnish. You can find fine silver polishes, solutions, or cloths appropriate to remove tarnish at hardware stores or specialty craft stores. For our special decayed or black coated jewelry, retouches will be needed to restore the finish, please contact us for such complimentary service.
Leather, Antler, Bone & Fossil Care
Exotic materials such as leather, antler, animal bones and Mammoth ivory fossil should be kept out of direct sunlight or extreme heat or cold for prolonged period of time, and should be removed when using strong chemicals and other abrasive substances (including hand sanitizer).
Avoid sudden temperature changes, for example, if you stay for a long period in an air-conditioned cold & dry room, remove your exotic jewelry and put it in your pocket when you go out into hot and intense sunny outside.
Exotic jewelry should also be removed when washing hands, showering, swimming, dish-washing, or partaking in any water activities, especially in chlorine-sanitized pools and seawater. As with most jewelry, we would advise that you remove your ring when you plan on doing anything that may cause harm to the jewelry, including physical labor or heavy lifting, such as during workout sessions and gardening. Also, if the ring fits too tight and it is a struggle to remove the ring, this can cause damages and cracks.
To best condition your antler and Mammoth ivory fossil jewelry, we recommend unscented baby oil. Apply a few small drops baby oil on your jewelry and wipe with clean soft cloth or gloves once every 2-3 weeks for best results.
Once the fossil or antler jewelry get dirty, never use detergent to clean, use soft brush or cloth to wipe.
If you need any further care tips about our jewelry, please contact us here.